To inform her report, the Monitor called for submissions from the family violence sector and other stakeholders through Engage Victoria. The campaign ran from 1 June 2020 to 26 July 2020 and sought the views of organisations, individual practitioners and advocates on:
- how the family violence service system, and users’ experience of it, has changed since the Royal Commission
- looking forward: what is still required in the family violence reforms
- the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
Submissions were used to identify progress and areas requiring further attention in the implementation of Victoria’s family violence reforms to inform the Monitor's fourth report to Parliament in 2021.
In total, 125 submissions were received, consisting of:
- 36 submissions from individuals
- 89 submissions from organisations
The sectors represented by individuals/organisations who made submissions are illustrated in the graphs below.