In May 2021, as an independent statutory officer, , the Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor, tabled her report to Parliament. The Monitor is required by legislation to table an annual report to Parliament each year from 2017 to 2020.
The Monitor’s fourth report focuses on the following themes chosen as monitoring priorities for 2020:
- What has changed since the Royal Commission into Family Violence?
- Implementation reviews
- Children as primary victims of family violence
- Safe Housing
- Perpetrator accountability
- Adolescents who use violence in the home
- Voices of victim survivors
- COVID-19 response
- Maintaining momentum: What remains to be done?
The Monitor also provided her commentary and overview of the reforms in a Foreword.
The fourth report (as at 1 November 2020) - tabled May 2021
Download the full report:
2020 report overview
Download an overview of the 2020 report. It is recommended that this is read in the context of the full report:
Reviewed 05 May 2021