Victoria government logo

If you are concerned for your safety or that of someone else, please contact the police in your state or territory, or call Triple Zero (000) for emergency assistance.

If you have experienced family violence and need support or assistance, contact:

If you are concerned about your behaviour and its impact on your family, contact the Men’s Referral ServiceExternal Link on 1300 766 491 (24/7 service).

Reviewed 21 December 2022

Was this page helpful?